Razer Kishi Controller for Android: Compatible with Most USB-C Android Phones - Cloud Gaming Ready - Type-C Passthrough Charging - Clickable Analog Thumbsticks
- Cloud Gaming Compatible for Next-Gen Gaming: With the reality of playing AAA releases on any screen, having the controller attached to your device provides a form factor convenient and portable enough to truly game anywhere
- Ergonomic Design for a Comfortable Handheld Grip: Designed for long gaming sessions, the controller feels great to hold and has optimized button placements to make sure each button press feels natural and intuitive
- Type C Charging Port to Charge Your Device While in Use: If your phone or tablet is running low while you’re gaming with the controller still attached, simply hook up a charging cable to the controller itself to get the device charging
- Latency-Free Game Play for Smooth Control: Unlike wireless Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, this controller has zero latency because it connects directly to your device’s charging port—which means instant button response
- Fits Most Android Devices for Seamless Compatibility: The controller’s flexible design allows it to be stretched and clamped on a variety of phones and tablets, providing a secure hold that’ll never come loose
- Clickable Analog Thumbsticks for Great Accuracy and Tactile Feedback: Refine your aim and execution with a familiar console controller experience, supported by an array of face and bumper buttons, as well as a D-pad for extra inputs.
Razer Inc. is a global gaming hardware manufacturing company, as well as an esports and financial services provider established in 2005 in San Diego, California by Min-Liang Tan and Robert Krakoff, after securing a large investment from Hong Kong tycoon Li Ka-shing and Temasek Holdings.
Brand Name : Razer
Item model number : RZ06-02900100-R3U1
Hardware Platform : Smartphone
Item Weight : 159 g
Item dimensions L x W x H : 3.6 x 26.6 x 9.4 cm
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *